Brooklyn, NY · Full-time · Allows remote
Runway is a toolkit that enables creators of all kinds to use artificial intelligence in an intuitive way. Runway allows you to discover new machine learning models, try them out using a simple visual interface, and connect them to third-party applications. -- We are a small and diverse team looking for creative and open-minded people that can help us built the next generation of AI powered tools. We are Brooklyn based company but open for remote positions.
About the Role
We are looking for a back-end engineer to help us develop the cloud infrastructure that will power GPU model inference and training within Runway.
- Opinionated about writing robust and maintainable cloud frameworks and APIs.
- Experience building and shipping performant ETL pipelines and cloud orchestration architectures.
- Experience in testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of the AWS platform (Lambda, S3, RDS, and EKS).
Bonus points if you
- Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- Have AI/ML knowledge, experience or interest.
- Have experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)