Flexible · Allows remote
Runway is a toolkit that enables creators of all kinds to use artificial intelligence in an intuitive way. Runway allows you to discover new machine learning models, try them out using a simple visual interface, and connect them to third-party applications. -- We are a small and diverse team looking for creative and open-minded people that can help us built the next generation of AI powered tools. We are Brooklyn based company but open for remote positions.
About the Role
We are looking for community advocate how can help us manage our growing set of users, understand how to effectively communicate content to them and build long lasting relationships with researchers, developers and users.
- Understanding of how machine learning and artificial intelligence works.
- Fluent in at least one programming language.
- Understanding of how open-source software works.
- Passion for creating content that resonates with users.
- Create content, tutorials, videos, and samples from beginner to best practices that demonstrates how to develop, deploy and - manage Runway projects.
- Capable of building relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy technical community, and collect and prioritize - product feedback and technical blockers with engineering.
- Solid communication skills - ability to be both a strong technical writer as well as a dynamic public speaker.
- A self-starter that can manage and prioritize initiatives that will make our users and platform the most successful.
Bonus points if you
- Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- Machine learning development
- Have deep experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)