Brooklyn, NY · Full-time · Allows remote
Runway is a toolkit that enables creators of all kinds to use artificial intelligence in an intuitive way. Runway allows you to discover new machine learning models, try them out using a simple visual interface, and connect them to third-party applications. -- We are a small and diverse team looking for creative and open-minded people that can help us built the next generation of AI powered tools. We are Brooklyn based company but open for remote positions.
About the Role
We are looking for a Front-end developer with a good eye for good design and details, understanding of user experience and design patterns and a keen interest to write accessible, efficient code.
- Experience in building modern UIs using React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, or similar tools
- Node.js and server side rendering knowledge
- Deep understanding of browser APIs and frontend performance optimization
- Test automation experience - Unit, Integration and E2E tests
Bonus points if you
- Have an artistic/creative practice of your own.
- Have AI/ML knowledge, experience or interest.
- Have Tensorflow.js experience
- Have experience in a creative application (Unity, Photoshop, Blender, Processing, etc)